- Introduces India’s first-ever paint exclusively developed for child wellness
- Aims to create safe indoor environment for children and develop their creativity
- Felicitates winners of the “Superhero” contest
Chennai, November 24th 2018: Nippon Paint (India) Private Limited (Decorative Division) Asia’s leading paint manufacturer today launched the KIDZ Paint – a child wellness paint, developed for the Generation Z Kids. The paint, developed with a firm resolve to champion indoor safety and child wellness, is designed to meet the unique demands of one’s entire childhood.
The first-of-its-kind paint was unveiled today by Mr. S Mahesh Anand, President – Decorative Paint, Nippon Paint India at the ITC Grand Chola Hotel, Chennai.
Based on rigorous tests and years of industry research, Nippon Paint’s R&D team has arrived at three key findings and corresponding solutions to counter them, all under one product – The KIDZ paint.
Newborns have up to 3 times the respiratory rate of adults – so safe air quality is extremely important for their developing lungs.
• Anti-formaldehyde technology for Clean Air- enables air-purification by absorbing harmful formaldehyde present in the air as well as formaldehyde emitted by other household articles like wooden furniture, carpets bedding etc, leaving just fresh air that is child-safe.
Babies and toddlers spend majority of their time indoors making them most prone to bacteria, viruses, mould and fungi.
• Anti-viral & Anti-bacterial for Safe touch–A variety of dangerous bacterial and viral infection is combated by the Silver-ion technology which assures 99% of germ and infection free environment for child’s growth.
76% of parents said that, their children use the wall to learn how to draw and for other cognitive skills
• Superior Washability for Creativity – The proprietary anti-stain technology ensures an effortless cleaning experience that is effective even after 10,0000 scrubs
Emphasizing the need for such a breakthrough product in the market, Mr. S Mahesh Anand, President – Decorative Paint, Nippon Paint India commented, “Nippon Paint has always aimed to revolutionize the paint industry by developing breakthrough products and innovative services. With the launch of our KIDZ range, we have become industry pioneers in this paint category. The KIDZ paint range has been backed by years of market research and learning by Nippon’s teams around the world. We are optimistic that the new paint will complete a child’s room and leave lasting memories as he or she grows up as a healthier, bright individual.”
A panel discussion was held prior to the launch, which had in participation, acclaimed Child Psychiatrist Dr. Jayanthi, film actress Devadharshini, Child Welfare Activist Kanya Babu, and Bigg Boss fame Vijaya Laksmi. The discussion was moderated by the leading Paediatrician Dr. Dhanasekar, and was attended by a cross-section of professionals that included leading interior designers and influencers. The new paint range will be commercially available in the Tamil Nadu market from 26th of November 2018.
To learn more about Nippon KIDZ range of paints, visit www.nipponpaint.co.in/
About Nippon Paint:
Founded in Japan, Nippon Paint has over 139 years of experience in paint manufacturing. Nippon is now the number one paint manufacturer in Asia, and is one of the top paint manufacturers of the world. Nippon Paint produces a wide range of international quality hi-tech paints for decorative, automotive, and industrial sectors. Over the years, Nippon Paint has perfected its products by quickly adapting breakthrough paint technology, with an emphasis on innovation and eco-friendliness. Nippon Paint’s mission is to create advanced products that boost quality of life while protecting the environment. Through innovative technology, Nippon Paint benefits its customers and society. The company and its subsidiaries are active in 31 countries including Japan, Singapore, Malaysia, South Korea, China, India, Pakistan, United Kingdom, Germany, Greece and Russia.