- Launches Y95 for INR 16,990with exciting offers across offline and online platforms
- The phone features a 20 MP AI Selfie camera and the all-new Qualcomm Snapdragon 439 processor
Chennai, November 29, 2018: Vivo, the global innovative smartphone brand, today launched the Y95 in Tamil Nadu as part of its growth strategy in the region. With a strong focus towards the Y series, Vivo plans to address the consumers’ needs and preferences in the sub-20Kcategory with a suite of quality products that are a perfect blend of performance and design at an aggressive price.
Priced at INR 16,990, the Y95 will be available in Starry Black and Nebula Purple starting today at all offline channels in Tamil Nadu and also on leading online platforms such as Flipkart, Amazon, PayTM and Vivo India E-store, to ensure availability across the country. Like all Vivo devices, the Y95 will be manufactured at Vivo’s Greater Noida facility. Consumers will also get an array of attractive offers* on the purchase of the Vivo Y95 on offline and online channels, such as–
- No Cost EMI (Up to 15 Months on Credit Cards, Debit Cards, and Bajaj Finance EMI cards)
- Lowest EMI starts with INR 1133.
- Paytm INR 1500 cashback coupon
- Benefits worth INR 4,000 along with 3TB Data from Reliance Jio
With the launch of the Y95, Vivo aims to further expand its market presence in the state of Tamil Nadu. With a presence across4800+ retail and 25+ service centers, the Tamil Nadu market contributes almost 7.5% to Vivo India. The successor of the very popular Y83 Pro, the Vivo Y95 is the latest addition to the Y series of smartphones that aims to further strengthen its product portfolio in the region.