With the blessings of our guruji “Yagnasri Kayilai Gnanaguru” Dr. Sri Muralidhara Swamigal, we are conducting Maha Danvantri Homam and Amla Powder Abhishekam for Sri Danvantri Perumal on Ekadashi 15.02.2019, by 10.00 AM at Sri Danvantri Arogya Peedam, Walajapet.
Significance of Ekadashi :
Ekadasi is an important festival dedicated to Lord Vishnu. The significance of Ekadasi can be traced back to the Padma Purana. The Purana indicates that Lord Vishnu took the form of ‘Ekadasi’ – female energy – to kill demon Muran. This happened during the month of Margazhi. Impressed by ‘Ekadasi,’ Lord Vishnu told her that whoever worships him on this day will reach ‘Vaikunta’ (heaven).
Devotees fast on this day and observe vigil the whole night. Some people indulge in meditation, Japa and singing of Vishnu Sahasranamams. Rice is avoided during ekadashi days as it is believed that the demon Mura finds a dwelling in the rice eaten on Ekadasi day.
The ‘Vaikunta Dwaram’ or ‘the gate to the heaven’ is opened on this day. This is the passage encircling the innermost sanctum of the Lord. Scores of devotees queue up to pass through the Gate of Vaikunta in the temples.
Benefits of Danvantri Homam and Amla Powder Abhishekam :
Danvantri Homam and Amla Powder Abhishekam is performed to conjure the gifts of Lord Danvantri to make an end to all well-being issues. God Danvantri will make positive vibration and secure everyone from any extreme well-being risks. Danvantri will give an infection free solid life and alleviation from ceaseless ailment and aches.
- One can get relieve from severe health issues.
- Helpful to lead a very happy and peaceful life.
- It is exceptionally advantageous for good well-being as it demolishes the negative particles in the encompassing and brings the positive energy and brings great well-being to the admirer.
- it helps boost your immunity, metabolism and prevents viral and bacterial ailments, including cold and cough.
- Its nutritional profile also comes studded with a range of polyphenols that are known to fight against the development of cancer cells.
- According to Ayurveda, amla juice is known to balance all the processes in the body and brings to equilibrium all three doshas – vata, kapha, pitta.
- It helps in reducing cholesterol levels. Amino acids and antioxidants aid in the overall functioning of heart.
- It is also helpful in managing diabetes better as well as respiratory ailments like asthma.
For more details :
Sri Danvantri Arogya Peedam,
Kilpudupet, Walajapet – 632513, Vellore Dt,
Ph: 04172 – 230033, 9443330203