Airtel Super Singer 3 Audition

After rocking the state with the Junior version, Vijay TV is back with Airtel Super Singer 3. Visuals from the auditions held recently.

1 / 12

Airtel Super Singer 3

Airtel Super Singer 3

Thumbnail View

Previous:    Day 1 : Chennai International Fashion Week 2

Comments

Singing and Dancing is my passion, i really wanna sing in Airtel Super Singer but the problem is i am in Australia. Yes i know i know. But guess what i am coming to Indian this November yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay well i am in year 12 and next i'll be uni doing my Aviation studies or computer engineering, who knows. If you're keeping an audition please send me an e mail jodhaoliv@gmail.com. Cheers olivya :)
Posted by Olivya Rajasekaran on 06 Jun 2014 04:40 AM
hi this is vidya i learning cranatic music in bangalore music is passion from mine i will prove as a singer give me one chance in super singer 4
Posted by vidya on 04 Jun 2014 04:44 PM
my aim is to become a famous singer .many said me to join in super singer in Vijay tv , but due to my studies I am not able to attend the audition, I am in salem .so pls give me a chance
Posted by akshadha on 19 Jan 2014 11:57 AM
I'm vilvi from kerala and my music is my god gifted so pls give me a chance to sing in your show........
Posted by vilvi achuthan on 17 Oct 2013 03:31 PM
hi i am senthil now in muscat(oman) every week we are watching super singer it is very nice & sooooper. what is the procedure for request songs please give the details
Posted by senthil velavan on 15 Aug 2013 03:22 PM
hai i want chance in airtel super singer 4 my dream aim every ple i want chance in ss4 by swetha i you want any dtls call swethasweth@rocketmail.com
Posted by swetha on 19 Feb 2013 08:16 PM
hey please let me know the auditions in bangalore
Posted by syed inayathulla on 22 Dec 2012 05:37 PM
pls inform when the audition in coimbatore.i love my music
Posted by s.arun kumar on 17 Dec 2012 03:43 PM
This is Hari please inform the last date and place for kovai live audition in super singer 4
Posted by harikrishnan on 14 Dec 2012 10:19 AM
This is Praveen please inform the last date and place for CHENNAI live audition in super singer 4.
Posted by Praveen Kumar. J on 13 Dec 2012 09:34 AM
please inform the last date and place for live audition in super singer 4.
Posted by karthick on 12 Dec 2012 01:45 PM
may i know when is the direct audition gonna held in madurai plz try to inform me soon
Posted by priyanka on 08 Dec 2012 11:59 AM
Hi...sir i'm sriprabhas.i'm participet 2 ss4 so send to audition date sir...my email id.pandising.jp@gmail.com pls....sir
Posted by Sriprabhash on 07 Dec 2012 10:49 PM
are the auditions done..?is it just the c.d seletons or will there b auditions in every town.. if so may i know when is it at pondicherry..?
Posted by Surya on 29 Nov 2012 12:58 PM
9942304065(mother phone number) if i selected please call me(super singer4)
Posted by r.santhiya devi on 27 Nov 2012 11:46 AM
Iam very eager to join in super singer 4 and i have send the cd voice also.but there is no reply please send anything in post or mobile
Posted by r.santhiya devi on 24 Nov 2012 10:29 AM
i'm sibe.i am 16 years old. i wish to participate in super singer 4 .incase of any messages regarding audition please send it to my e-mail id.my email id:ssibe0@gmail.com
Posted by sibe on 24 Nov 2012 08:21 AM
Being a great fan of airtel's vijay super singer still anxiously wait to take the similar dias as I am also a siger
Posted by Vincent S.Jayakumar on 18 Nov 2012 04:27 AM
Respected sir/madam, i am ARUNIMA UDAYAN.doing my first year degree(bsc physics).i like singing.i like to participate in airtel super singer 4 senior edition.i am confident sir,if u choose me.i will win sir.i will try my best.i am from kerala.please select me sir..please
Posted by ARUNIMA UDAYAN on 17 Nov 2012 05:59 PM
It is a kind request to keep the Super Singer 4 auditions in Mumbai as there are many talented singers out here and are eagerly willing to participate.
Posted by SUBEEKSHA on 17 Nov 2012 01:38 PM
hai sir/madam.......i am AARTHY.G i am from madurai...i would like to participate in SS4....i sent my details to that address which one was displayed ..pls send anything about this competition to my mail or my mobile,.....
Posted by AARTHY.G on 17 Nov 2012 10:17 AM
WHen Airtel Super singer Seniour 4 is start. Iam interested to partispate the airtel super singer Plz reply when auditions is start in chennai.
Posted by M.Jaiganesh on 16 Nov 2012 07:02 PM
Dear Sir/Madam i am 16 years old and i would like to participate in any singing competition. Please update me if there is any auditions. Thank you
Posted by yeshwanth on 16 Nov 2012 11:20 AM
Hi I'm aishwarya I would like to take part in the ss4 if u get any information about this please let me know mail me to d.aishu10@gmail.com