How to Apply LLR online?
October 18, 2016, Chennai
Ads after article title
LLR is a qualification exam given by the Transport Departments of India for applicants who wish to get their driving license. Before a person obtains a permanent driving license, he or she should obtain a LLR certificate first.
You can apply LLR online. Required documents:
I) Any one of the below:
Payslip issued by Government
House Tax receipt
6;">II) A medical fitness certificate from your doctor
III) Four recent passport size photos
Once you have these ready you are all set to apply for LLR
- Step 1All you need to do this to go to this website: tnsta.gov.in/transport/transportEngMain.do Click the option as shown above.
- Step 2Once you click, you will be navigated to this page:
- Step 3AThe online form would look as above. After filling in the personal details, if you click “Transaction Type”, you would see other options.
- Step 3BThe acceptable documents for Address proof are: 1) Ration Card 2) Voter ID 3) LIC Policy 4) Passport 5) EB Bill 6) Telephone Bill 7) Payslip issued by Government 8) House Tax receipt 9) School certificate 10) Birth certificate The acceptable documents for Age proof are: 1) School certificate 2) Birth certificate 3) LIC policy 4) Passport 5) Certificate from Civil surgeon
- Step 4Once you fill in the details, you need to select your desired date and timeslot for the appointment.
- Step 5:Red denotes the time slot is not available Green denotes available time slots Once you are done, hit “Submit”. You will receive your form to be downloaded
- Step 6AOnce you are done, hit “Submit”. You will receive your form to be downloaded.
- Step 6B:An applicant who answers "Yes" to any of the questions (a), (c), (e), (f) and (g) or "No" to either of the questions (b) and (d) should amplify his answers with full particulars, and may be required to give further information relating thereto
- Step 7A:On the date of appointment, you need to take the copies of the above forms with the documents you have mentioned in the form along with the passport size photos.
- Step 7B:On the date of appointment, you need to take the copies of the above forms with the documents you have mentioned in the form along with the passport size photos.