Five killed inhaling Toxic gas in Andhra

March 30, 2017, Chennai

Ads after article title

Five workers died due to suspected inhaling of toxic gas in Andhra Pradesh's West Godavari district on Thursday, police said. The incident occurred when they were cleaning a chemical tank at an aqua food processing plant at Mogalthur. The officials said investigations were on to find out if they died due to inhaling of any toxic gas or due to asphyxiation. The families of the victims alleged that negligence by the plant management led to the tragedy.